Kids party food must be attractive. It will be great if kids will say ‘wow!!!’ when they see them. Do you agree?
I just discovered some cute and creative snacks from IG.
They are made by a Japanese housewife.
They can give you inspirations on how to make cute kids party food.
Below are some of the pictures.
For more, please visit ‘satomi_0819’ in IG.
For more kids party food idea: https://www.pinterest.com/shinekidscrafts/kids-party-food/
For cute and creative art / crafts: https://www.instagram.com/shinekidscrafts/
Free Printable unihorn Coloring / Calendar – Party Food (unihorn cookies). Cute and creative are the passion of Shine Kids Crafts. There are 4 versions:
- blank unihorn cookies for designing & coloring
- unihorn cookies designed by me for coloring
- blank unihorn cookies for designing & coloring (with calendar)
- unihorn cookies designed by me for coloring (with calendar)
To print the coloring page, right click on the image that you want and save it to your computer. Each page is in A4 size.
This time is for April. Other months will come soon. Hope your kids or grand kids like them.
If you want to turn your design into wood magnet / pin / cake top, please go to: https://www.shinekidscrafts.com/product/save-the-date-magnet-unihorn-cake-topper-pin-set-of-4-w-gift-box/
Introduce 14 Halloween Party food to you. They are all:
– easy to make (children can help to make together),
– no need to use oven,
– and cute ( I don’t like to make scary things for children)
1. Apply Candyfloss Mouth & Teeth
Kids party must have cute and creative party food.
It is happy if all kids screaming when they see the food, right?
This time I introduce a Japanese cartoon hand torn breads to you.
They are so cute!
The most classic hand torn breads are in ring-shaped like this.