Get a Handmade Thanksgiving Personalised Keychain + 30% off coupon for free, which is a good gift for your love.
You can choose the pink or purple flowers, or even your favorite colors.
You can choose the shape of the blank area (for burning words), such as central blank or rectangle blank
I can burn any words on one or both sides of the wood keyring for you.
Approx. Size of the wood tag: 7 x 6.5 cm
Pretty gift bag will be provided too.
Giveaway period: 29 Oct – 4 Nov
Totally there will be 3 winners.
Each winner can get one Personalized Wood Key Ring + 30% off coupon (for any handmade / personalized products in my shop)
Even if you do not win finally, all participants can still enjoy 30% off on max. 3 items (for any handmade / personalized products in my shop) purchased from www.shinekidscrafts.com before end of Nov 2018.
Note: You are welcome to transfer the above coupons to your friends provided that the purchase is made at one time before deadline.
You can choose:
1. pink & brown flowers with green leaves, or
2. purple flowers with yellow centres and green leaves
To enter the giveaway, please note that:
1. All actions required to enter the giveaway are optional. The more actions you did, the greater the chance you can win the giveaway.
2. Three actions can be done everyday to get more entries. They include ‘Share & Comment on FB’, ‘Save giveaway post to yr Pinterest’ & ‘Tag friends in giveaway post in Instagram’.
3. Winners chosen by Rafflecopter with actions not done properly will be disqualified. Then another winner will be chosen again. Good Luck!
Besides wood heart keyrings, there are wood log keyring, boxes, signs, popsicle sticks, etc. in my shop. You are welcome to request drawing flowers and have wood burnt on any of them. Please contact the seller at email@example.com to quote a price.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Great giveaway sites:
When my son was still a little kid, I always wanted to find some special kids party gifts for his little friends.
But it is difficult to find one that I like.
Recently, I suddenly want to draw flowers and I tried to draw on a wood keyring.
I think that looks good and can be used as party gift with guests’ names burnt on it.
How do you think?
I took photos of my work in different stages. Though the last image is the finished work, I find that each stage has different style.
The first stage looks more pure and simple with just pink color.
Stage 2 has some flowers in brown, which made the picture looks more 3-dimensional.
The last stage has some green leaves. Which one do you like most??